An Extra Hour a Day

Over the weekend, we were treated with an extra hour of sleep thanks to our buddy, daylight saving time!  As I like to say: "an extra hour a day keeps the doctor away!" I've never felt more energetic waking up at 8:00am on a Sunday : D 

I met up with Adri and Lily for another blogger hangout over the weekend. It was especially cold that day but I didn't want to wear my winter coat yet (you'll be seeing me in it for the next 5 months >___<). Blog posts will be decreasing in frequency because the end of the term is near. It's my last year of undergrad *screams* I'll be thrust into the real world real soon!   


Currently on a fashion ban until the end of the semester. I find that these bans are really effective during school times because let's face it: when you're cramming for tests, you don't need to be in your on-mode, right right right?




Moto jacket: random shop in NYC
Dress: Asos
Fringy kimono: Forever21
Scarf and bag: Zipia 

Just jumbling a bunch of stuff I don't wear often into one outfit! Not shopping forces you to be creative with what you already have. This way, I get to sit back and watch the trends as they unfold and carefully pick the ones that I like after I've distilled them from the ones I don't like. Good strategy eh? Too bad it only works when I'm on a shopping ban : C

Say hello to static season! 

As soon as I saw this sign, I thought: "My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps (Check it out)" *cough* is this an actual road sign???!! I spent a good 10 minutes googling camel road signs all that to avoid studying for my management test.  

This post was brought to you by Lena's evil instant-gratification monkey while playing in the dark playground. Read this if you're a procrastinator and you have a lot of important school work to do: Why procrastinators procrastinate.

Shout out to Miss Adri and Lily for being my wonderful photographers : )

No comments:

Post a Comment