Lover's Leap


Last weekend, I had a mini photoshoot with my friends Sam and Ran at Le Cardinal. They got engaged recently and I excitedly jumped on the occasion to take pictures for them. They are such a cute couple: being affectionate while poking fun at each other in endearing ways. I enjoyed third-wheeling their date as I was basking in the warm glow of their love (hey, a panda's gotta get her share of vitamin D through any means)!  

Since it was a cold Sunday afternoon, the tea room was packed and we got seated in a not-so-photogenic spot. I was pretty disappointed because it was hard to take photos without rubbing into other people's personal space.  Despite our positional drawback, we managed to get some shots and we had a lot of fun chatting away. Congratulations Sam and Ran for leaping into a new chapter of your lives together!





I haven't been posting as often as I'd like and I apologize for that. The past month has been eventful to say the least. I'm feeling more at ease at work now but full time is still very tiring. The weekend is the only time I get to unwind and be a complete puddle of laziness. Now please excuse me while I slip into my bed and pretend to be an unconscious log for the next 12 hours.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment