The Last Cold Brew


September is my favourite month of the year; the sun still comes out to play yet the crispy breeze signals that autumn is fast approaching. There is an inexplicable energy in the air as enthusiastic students return back to school, sweaters come out of the drawers and hot drinks slowly replace iced coffees. These photos were taken at the beginning of the month but I haven't had the time to post them until now. Adrienne and I visited Hof Kelsten a couple of weeks back but we didn't get to try any of their baked goods. Instead, I got a breakfast sandwich that consisted of one runny egg, a slice of processed cheese on a piece of white toast. So bland and greasy that I didn't even finish the thing. I learned the hard way that when a place is known for their pastry, you go for their pastry :P

No comments:

Post a Comment