Hot Cocoa for the Soul


Adrienne and I spent our Sunday morning booking accommodation for our trip to Mexico this upcoming Spring. Our accommodation ended up costing us less than $100 per person for a full week and we're just so stoked to stuff our faces with delicious street food and explore the colorful streets of San Miguel de Allende. To celebrate a productive morning, we walked to Cacao 70 factory for some delicious hot chocolate! We had the black sesame hot chocolate and it was really interesting. The taste reminded me of those black sesame soups you can get in Chinatown but with the texture of thin hot chocolate. I'm usually a big fan of black sesame but chocolate always trumps my heart so I preferred my traditional dark hot chocolate. I love the Cacao70 factory because it's such a cool space and they have the cutest products on display. Adrienne and I couldn't stop gushing over the adorable packaging!  






No comments:

Post a Comment