A Serendipitous Encounter


Last summer, I received a Facebook message from Aaron out of the blue. We had no mutual friends (stranger danger?) and she found my website through a random post on a community page and loved my travel pictures so she decided to reach out. Our conversations flowed so easily as we talked about love, family and travel. We shared many of the same values and I couldn't believe my luck to have connected with her like that! 

Aaron met Christopher at a time where she had given up hope on love after a series of disappointments. After spotting him at a mutual friend's party, they became inseparable. But life wasn't all lemon squeezy and both of them went through trials and hardship as the years rolled by. One thing that didn't change was their unwavering support for each other through thick and thin. They were engaged for 9 years before finally tying the knot last Fall. Aaron told me that they were happy just being together but they wanted to make their family happy by getting hitched officially. They had a simple and intimate brunch wedding at Auberge des Gallants. What was supposed to be a beautiful sunny day turned out to be pouring cats and dogs but the weather didn't hamper their mood. Aaron and Christopher remained positive and upbeat throughout the day. They were just happy to be with each other and to be surrounded by their closest family, friends and beloved dogs. The way the two looked at each other melted my heart. It was with such fondness that I felt teary while shooting (haha I get emotional very quickly). It was such a pleasure working with these gentle souls :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment