Some things never change

Today was a beautiful day for lounging around doing absolutely nothing! I'm so glad to have a couple weeks of freedom before school starts again!  This coming school year, I'll be involved with a lot of club activities and I'm really excited to see all the ideas come to life! I'm currently working on the Food Science Association website since I'm the communications rep : ) It's actually a lot of work to revamp the whole thing but I'm loving it! Keeps me busy throughout the night! 

I think I've been wearing the same type of short tight skirt & converse combo for about 5 years now =P You just can't go wrong with that silhouette *so flattering*
Once,we were playing charades at a Christmas party and the word converse came up, someone said: "type of shoes that Lena always wears!" Some things never change eh? 


Recycling things from previous years : ) *cough*too-broke-to-buy-new-clothes*cough*

Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters Thanks Miss Adri for picking them out for me : 3
Chambray shirt: Japan, Tanktop: Forever21
Lace skirt: Zipia (2 years ago)

And this is why he's called a Monkey!

Thanks Monkey for the pictures : )


2 comments:

  1. I think your skirt is gorgeous! Right now I'm trying to shop for things that will stay in my wardrobe for a few years at least >< Though it doesn't always work, if I buy trendy items I try not to buy expensive ones (I got these bright floral shorts for 19$ but haven't even worn them yet -.-) Anyways I love your style! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu!!! I know, I always feel accomplished if I wear something for more than 3 years X-D It's silly but I feel like back in my teens, I'd get influenced by trends so easily and I wanted to try every trend! Now, I kinda know what goes on me and what matches my personality so I've become pickier in my selections : )

      You should wear your bright floral shorts in your next post! Before summer is overrr!!!

      Delete