Playful Pregnancy Photoshoot


Two weeks ago, I had an impromptu pregnancy photoshoot with Ran and Sam. It's so amazing to think that over two years have passed since their wedding and now they are expecting a baby boy! How quickly time flies :O Gandalf the cat could sense that the baby bump is getting all the attention so he hogged the camera nonstop. Sad to break it to you kitty, but you'll have to get used to sharing the spotlight now. 
I really enjoy spending time with these two, they are so down-to-earth, generous and lighthearted. When I asked Ran and Sam if they had any hopes and wishes for their baby, they said that they wanted him to have a sense of humour and not to take life too seriously. Not surprising, we always have a good laugh whenever we gather together. I feel so joyful for their budding small family and we can't wait to welcome baby Quach into the world :)







"Do I really have to kiss the bump?" Yes you do!




No comments:

Post a Comment